When you work at YellowDog Productions, you’ll notice something about us right away – we really, truly enjoy what we do! We are masters at marketing, and our uniquely creative approach is what makes us stand out from the rest. We are fortunate to work with many great clients who enjoy our hands-on marketing skills, and with that, the innovate ideas we bring to fruition.
Our work is our passion. We live it, love it, and unleash it every day. Don’t just listen to our not-so-subtle bragging – check out our work for yourself!
YellowDog offers a fun place to work, collaborate, and talk sports, music, or whatever you’re into! You’ll be paid a base salary with a commission structure along with paid medical benefits, vacation time, company events, and a relaxed working environment.
What We Are Looking For:
YellowDog Productions is seeking a savvy and clever Creative Business Development manager to create innovative and fresh ways to generate leads and increase sales. This highly motivated individual is interested in growing with the company and fill a long-term role working directly with our team to nurture new relationships with key decision makers inside mid-market B2B manufacturing companies across various industries. The ideal candidate is:
- Entrepreneurial and possesses a well-rounded marketing background
- A self-starter who is energetic, anticipates, expedites, and executes tasks efficiently, and does NOT procrastinate.
- Task-oriented, knows how to prioritize, and is extremely organized and thorough.
- Social media savvy and must understand the latest technology along with social trends.
- Knowledgeable of our services inside and out and is aligned with the mission of the company at every turn.
Your primary objectives will be to locate, research, and determine new clients who fit our portfolio. You will place outbound calls, qualify leads, and coordinate with our website development and creative team to develop new concepts and solutions for potential clients. You’ll have access to the company’s full resources and be available creative team to make your business development efforts successful. We are looking for someone who can:
- Identify prospective clients
- Conduct preliminary research required on prospects
- Customize marketing proposals for new prospects based on their needs
- Manage regular contact with prospect list
- Be knowledgeable about our services and be able to highlight the benefits to prospective and current clients
- Represent YellowDog Productions at networking events and new business meetings
- Establish a sales pipeline by identifying business opportunities and referrals
- Manage and maintain your sales pipeline through selected CRM software
- Generate new business opportunities for YellowDog Productions
- Provide monthly reporting on new prospects and closed business
- Collaborate with colleagues and team members
- Have fun
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1-3 years of business development experience (preferred)
- Customer-centric mentality with a focus on helping customers achieve success
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention for detail with strong analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint efficient
- Very organized and proactive
- Able to provide ideas that move the company forward